Wednesday, January 14, 2009

DaFamilyMan Story

First,let me Thank you for reading my blog. My name is Michael McDuffie I live in the beautiful city of Leesburg, Ga with my lovely wife Taledia of 22 years. We are the proud parents of 4 and the grandparents of 5.

I call myself "DaFamilyMan" because my family is my top priority I love spending time with my family and doing things for them. In the past that wasn't the case what they my top priority NO providing a lifestyle of freedom. What I like to call Generational Wealth because a good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children.

Now my journey to create wealth for my family started back in 1996 with a Telecommunications Company called Excel well I had a little success with that Company well we know today that Company is no longer around or in the forefront of the home based industry. In 1999 I left that company to pursuit other venues for the next seven years you name it I did it or thought about it from MLM, direct sales, lotions, potions or things from the ocean I tried to make my dream a reality.

Well after being frustrated, losing more money than I was making I decided in 2007 to forget about this being YOUR OWN BOSS Crap just one problem I couldn't quench that desire that got to be to life than this. So I went searching again but this time it worked why because I learn how to attract success into my life.

Many people are experiencing uncertainty in today's economy.With layoffs, foreclosures, unemployment claims at it's highest in 25 yrs plus 401k's disappearing before your eyes. You may finds yourself with financial destiny does looks good now. I want you to know that YOU have the power to control your financial destiny. With perseverance, determination and the right mindset you can achieve anything. If you have these three things and have been thinking about pursuing an online business or program I would love the opportunity to help you with our free Internet marketing techniques you could be on your way to Internet financial success.

Visit My Website at http://www.DailyMoneyTruck.com or call 229-881-2283

No comments:

Post a Comment